Friday, April 29, 2005

more on PMS

kim: i had to teach dave
kim: he never really got it fully
kim: and we fought
kim: til the bitter end
jaewon3: i dont want to do that
kim: soem guys get it
kim: some guys don't i guess

kim: i got really discouraged before
kim: the way you were reacting
kim: it was too reminiscent of the way dave was
kim: and it worried me is this what it's gonna be like
jaewon3: can u not
jaewon3: associate
jaewon3: anything we do with him please..
kim: well, that's how discouraged i got
kim: but okay i won't
jaewon3: if u say it's reminiscent
jaewon3: it just makes me think
jaewon3: that im just more like him
jaewon3: and u don twant to be with me
kim: if i say something paul.. and it sounds oddly unlike me
kim: and u think it sounds crazy and irrational
kim: don't try to make me see how i'm wrong
kim: i'll realize it later on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home